Monday, August 19, 2013

Some time ago, I mentioned that I attended Akiko Fukai's talk on her exhibit, 30 Years of Japanese Fashion.  I was finally able to go see it myself!  It definitely tickled my inner fashion geek.

 

The above is part of the 2D to 3D series.  When laid flat, they are very geometric and origami-like, but when put on the body they have a whole new life and drape. 


Managed to snap these two photos before they told me to stop... sad T_T haha I really hope they don't hunt me down for posting these...

Inward Facing Girl managed to get a lot more somehow!  Click the link to see all the awesome detail shots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me

Lea
Atlanta/Seattle, United States
What is most interesting is fashion when it's living. I find it inspiring when people dress well - but in their unique interpretation. Searching for people who enjoy having fun with their style and make their own statements. If you want your picture removed, don't hesitate to contact me!
View my complete profile

Followers