Thursday, April 19, 2012

Creeping is a tough business.  But I swear I will be more prepared and do better at asking for people's pictures from now on.

This was my outfit for the End of Year Reception:


3/4 sleeve blazer - Lola by BCBG  /  Dress - BCBGeneration  /
Mini wedge sandals - Sofft

 I like that store too much... Dangit Jenni for bringing me! haha

You can't tell, but this dress has built in shorts and pockets.  Recipe for girly summer excursions, you bet!

I've been looking for an affordable, lightweight but tailored blazer for the longest time.  For some reason, I love zipper detailing.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me

Lea
Atlanta/Seattle, United States
What is most interesting is fashion when it's living. I find it inspiring when people dress well - but in their unique interpretation. Searching for people who enjoy having fun with their style and make their own statements. If you want your picture removed, don't hesitate to contact me!
View my complete profile

Followers