Thursday, August 14, 2014



I saw this romper on the online Korean store Somethin' Sweet and thought it was the coolest.  Most rompers I've tried on have been too flowy or just don't look right on me, and I thought this structured cut would suit me better.  And... I love exposed zippers.  As you can see, the back half of the top is oversized and separate from the front.

With relatively straight lines and limited details, I decided to give it a try.




This was my first time making bottoms, so I used a pattern.  Since I kind of free-handed the rest, it ended up having side cut-outs, which aren't too noticeable unless I stretch.  I suppose it adds more visual interest and modernism as well?  Overall, I think it turned out really well!

1 comment:

  1. Feel free to send one of these beauties my way!!! You seriously are getting amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

About Me

Lea
Atlanta/Seattle, United States
What is most interesting is fashion when it's living. I find it inspiring when people dress well - but in their unique interpretation. Searching for people who enjoy having fun with their style and make their own statements. If you want your picture removed, don't hesitate to contact me!
View my complete profile

Followers