Wednesday, January 15, 2014



Here in Seattle we didn't really get much of a Polar Freeze.  It's much warmer and drier than usual for January, to be sure.  Because of this in-between weather, I'm beginning to see the beauty of long vests, which are a mix between a comfy sweater and a sleek coat, and offer enough warmth without much bulk.  These long ones are particularly flattering.  They streamline any knitwear underneath and elongate the body, plus they seem really comfy.  I'm particularly in love with the fuzzy variety, but I've yet to try one in case I look like a big sheep.  

Will this be feeding my outerwear obsession?





Fashion Diva long vest
yesstyle.com


Sherpa vest
nastygal.com



McGinn vest
nordstrom.com


Wool vest
$81 - welikefashion.com


Modström black vest
$120 - welikefashion.com


H M waistcoat vest
$13 - hm.com


Waistcoat vest
amazon.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me

Lea
Atlanta/Seattle, United States
What is most interesting is fashion when it's living. I find it inspiring when people dress well - but in their unique interpretation. Searching for people who enjoy having fun with their style and make their own statements. If you want your picture removed, don't hesitate to contact me!
View my complete profile

Followers