Tuesday, January 1, 2013


Lately, I've come to appreciate the "vintage" things that my relatives have passed down.  I never liked these above pieces when I was little (although they might have been weird to wear as a little kid anyway) but now they feel very special to me.  My mom has always discouraged me from buying costume jewelry, and to only wear real jewelry like this that will carry sentimental and monetary value.  I can't remember who gave these two to me, but you can see the wear in the velvet box, which I actually like.  These will see a lot of memories in the years to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me

Lea
Atlanta/Seattle, United States
What is most interesting is fashion when it's living. I find it inspiring when people dress well - but in their unique interpretation. Searching for people who enjoy having fun with their style and make their own statements. If you want your picture removed, don't hesitate to contact me!
View my complete profile

Followers