Wednesday, August 8, 2012


Okay, I'm in love with Big...  Other than it being hilarious, clever, flail-worthy and heart wrenching at the same time (and I would probably literally marry the main actor, here on the right), Gil Da Ran has great style.  I thought it was extra cute how her and Kyung Joon were matching in the above scene.

Sailor shirt - Song, from boutique in Kuala Lumpur
(Here, I'm riding the Seattle Great Wheel)

I tried to do my hair "Mool Gyul" style as Gil Da Ran has when her hair is down, but mine doesn't take curls very easily and I was in a hurry, so it's not quite defined.  This is a good tutorial for it though, if you want to try it for yourself :


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me

Lea
Atlanta/Seattle, United States
What is most interesting is fashion when it's living. I find it inspiring when people dress well - but in their unique interpretation. Searching for people who enjoy having fun with their style and make their own statements. If you want your picture removed, don't hesitate to contact me!
View my complete profile

Followers